Tuesday, June 20, 2017
KOREAN SPICY SLAW WITH GOCHUJANG ENJOY DAN:
KOREAN SPICY SLAW WITH GOCHUJANG by CHEF DAN:
I head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
4 scallions, bias sliced into 1/2-inch lengths
1 carrot, shredded
1 cucumber, halved, seeded, and thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
6 tablespoon rice vinegar
3 tablespoons gochujang (Korean chili paste)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 thumb-size fresh ginger, grated
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2-tablespoon fish sauce
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
1. Add the cabbage, and next 4 ingredients to a bowl.
2. To Mason jar with a lid add rice vinegar, and next 6 ingredients:
3. Shake well and pour over cabbage mixture.
4. Toss to coat and top with sesame seeds.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour or over night.
FRUGAL CHEF: SHARING LIFE LOVE AND FOOD RECIPES!!