Thursday, June 29, 2017
WALDORF SALAD MY WAY ENJOY DAN:
WALDORF SALAD MY WAY by CHEF DAN:
4 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
1 apple, cored and chopped
1/2-cup seedless grapes, sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons Mexican sour cream
1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon fresh mint
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Bib lettuce leaves
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. In bowl, combine sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, combine salad ingredients and add dressing until evenly coated.
4. To serve, lay Bibb lettuce on the bottom of a dish and top with salad mixture.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
ENJOY DAN: COOK EAT SHARE!!