Saturday, June 24, 2017
STUFFED BELL PEPPERS WITH SRIRACHA AIOLI SAUCE ENJOY DAN:
1-1/2-pound ground turkey
4 bell peppers. Red, green, or yellow
2 teaspoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoon EACH cumin and paprika
1 teaspoon EACH Italian seasoning and marjoram leaves
1/2-teaspoon EACH kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
1-1/2-cups sharp Cheddar cheese
2 Tablespoons Sriracha aioli sauce (recipe to follow)
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 F)
1. Core peppers and bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Add peppers and foil for 10-12 minutes or until soft.
3. Remove from water and set in side a prepared baking dish.
4. In skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat when sizzling.
5. Cook and crumble turkey with onion, and next 7 ingredients.
6. Saute until meat is no longer pink about 8 minutes.
7. Cool slightly and stir in tomatoes, cheese, and panko.
8. Fill bell peppers with the turkey mixture.
9. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
10. On the side have a bowl of Sriracha aioli sauce.
SRIRACHA AIOLI SAUCE: (makes 1 cup)
1/2-cup Mexican sour cream
1 garlic cloves, smashed
1 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
Pinch of salt and pepper
1-1/2-tablespoon lime juice
1. In a tall mixing cup, using a hand-held emulsifier.
2. Combine all ingredients until smooth.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Will last several days.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS DANCE AND PLANT SEEDS!!