Saturday, June 17, 2017
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER WITH HERBS AND SPICES
by CHEF DAN:
1 pound broccoli florets
1 pound cauliflower
3 tablespoon olive oil
4 garlic cloves
2 lemons, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2-teaspoon EACH lemon and salt seasoning, cumin, sumac, sesame seeds, French tarragon, and Hungarian paprika
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 475 F)
1. In a bowl throw in broccoli and cauliflower with oil.
2. Stir to combine.
3. Add herbs, spices, and sliced lemons, mix thoroughly.
4. In 2 rimmed baking sheets place broccoli, cauliflower, and garlic.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. Roast until vegetables are brown and tender, stirring half way through.
ENJOY DAN: EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!!