Sunday, June 25, 2017
GRANDSON'S JON'S CHEESY LASAGNA IN THE CROCK POT ENJOY DAN:
GRANDSON JON’S CHEESY LASAGNA SLOW COOKED by CHEF DAN:
1 pound ground beef browned and drained
1 tablespoon EACH Italian seasoning, and oregano
2 garlic cloves, smashed
1(6 Oz) can tomato paste
8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 (28 Oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1 (15 Oz) container ricotta cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Spray the cock pot with Pam.
2. Place half the noodles in the bottom of the crock pot.
3. In a bowl, mix together, beef and next 3 ingredients, spread over noodles.
4. Cover meat ingredients with half the remaining ingredients.
5. Repeat layering.
6. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
ENJOY DAN: BE STRONG KEEP FAITH!!