Sunday, March 8, 2015
MARINATED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN PARTY ENJOY DAN:
MARINATED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN PARTY
By CHEF DAN:
1 (5 pound) pork loin
3/4-cup soy sauce
3/4-cup oyster sauce
1/2-cup rice wine vinegar
1/2-cup dry sherry
1/4-cup brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
1 thumb-size fresh ginger, minced
3 tablespoons ketchup
3 tablespoon minced garlic
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
3/4-teaspoon onion powder
3/4-teaspoon cayenne pepper
3/4-teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Whisk honey and next 13 ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Pour into a zip-lock bag.
3. Add pork and refrigerate overnight.
4. Pre-heat grill to medium-heat and lightly oil the grates, remove pork from the marinate, shake off the excess.
5. Discard the remaining marinate.
6. Cook the pork tenderloin on pre-heated grill until no longer pink in the middle about 30 minutes.
7. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!