Monday, March 30, 2015
CEVICHE WITH SEAFOOD AND AVOCADO ENJOY DAN:
MIXED SEAFOOD CEVICHE WITH AVOCADO by CHEF DAN:
8 (Oz) sashimi grade tuna, diced
7 (Oz) smoked mussels
7 (Oz) squid
1/2- cucumber, diced
1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
2 scallions, bias-sliced into 1/2-inch lengths
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon lime juice
3 teaspoons sesame oil
1/2-cup soy sauce
1. In a bowl, combine, ahi, mussels, squid, avocado, scallions, jalapeno, and chia seeds.
2. Pour in lime juice, sesame oil and soy sauce, and stir carefully to blend so as not to mash the avocado.
3. Place this bowl in a larger bowl that has been filled with ice.
4. Chill in the refrigerator no longer than 15 minutes.
5. Once chilled, remove the bowl from the ice, and invert onto serving plate.
6. Serve with toasted bread.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!