Wednesday, May 3, 2017
PORTABELLA MUSHROOM BURGER WITH CHICKEN TENDERS by CHEF DAN:
2 portabellas mushrooms, whipped clean, stems removed
6 pieces’ chicken tenders
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1/2-onion, thinly sliced
4 romaine lettuce leaves
Half tomato, thinly sliced
2-3 pieces bacon
1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
1. In a skillet heat skillet over medium-heat and when sizzling.
2. Add bacon and fry until crispy.
3. Set aside.
4. Add mushrooms, cap side up, cook for 5 minutes.
5. Flip and cook another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from heat set aside.
7. Raise heat to medium-high and add onion and chicken tenders and sauté for 5 minutes.
TO MAKE BURGER:
1. Spread mayo on underside of the mushrooms.
2. Pile the remaining ingredients on top of one of the mushrooms then top with another half.
ENJOY DAN: FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD!!