Thursday, May 18, 2017
TRAEGER GRILL STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM ENJOY DAN:
TRAEGER GRILL STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM by CHEF DAN:
4 large portobello mushrooms, 3-4-inches wide
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 garlic clove, smashed
4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh snipped chives
1 tablespoon fresh basil, torn
Splash kosher salt, and black pepper
1/4-cup goat cheese
1. Discard stems from mushroom, scrape out gills with a spoon.
2. Whisk together dressing with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic clove.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Using a brush cover the entire Portobello with 3/4-of the dressing.
5. When ready to cook, start the grill on smoke with the lid open until fire is established (4-5 minutes)
6. Set temperature to smoke and preheat for (10-15 minutes.
7. Place mushrooms directly on the grill and smoke for 30 minutes.
8. Combine tomatoes and the next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
9. Carefully pile the mixture on the mushrooms.
10. Top with goat cheese.
11. Then on the traeger grill turn the heat up to 450 F.
12. Cook for about 15 minutes.
ENJOY DAN: HEART AND SOUL ON THE TRAEGER GRILL!!