Saturday, May 20, 2017
MS. LINDA HARRIS SLOW COOKED ROOT VEGETABLES ENJOY DAN:
MS. LINDA HARRIS SLOW COOKED ROOT VEGETABLES by CHEF DAN:
2 rutabagas, peeled and spiralized
2 turnips, peeled and spiralized
1 large sweet potatoes, peeled and spiralized
2 parsnips, peeled and spiralized, or cubed
3 beets, peeled and spiralized
3 multi-color carrots, chopped
1 celeriac celery root, peeled and spiralized, or chopped
1 jicama, peeled and spiralized or cubed
3 tablespoon EACH olive oil, and sweet chili sauce
2 teaspoons EACH garlic powder, onion powder, and celery salt
1 teaspoon EACH ground cumin, ground ginger, ground turmeric, tandoori Masala, and curry powder
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon Black Pepper Medley
1 (16 Oz) box vegetarian broth
1. Toss rutabagas and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Toss until well combined with oil and chili sauce.
3. Season with garlic powder and next 9 ingredients.
4. Toss again to coat evenly.
5. Toss all ingredients into the crock pot.
6. Add vegetable broth.
7. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONG AND PLANT VEGETABLES!!