Wednesday, May 17, 2017
STEAMED SNAPPER WITH ASPARAGUS ENJOY DAN:
STEAMED SNAPPER WITH ASPARAGUS by CHEF DAN:
1 pound snapper fillet
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon EACH fresh grated ginger, and Old Bay seasoning
1 garlic clove, smashed
1/2-teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine soy sauce and next 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add a wire rack and add enough water be just below rack.
3. Add bay leaves and bring to a boil.
4. Brush fish with soy sauce mixture and place on rack.
5. Cover and steam 10 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork
6. Brush occasionally with marinate.
ENJOY DAN: MUCHO GUSTO!!