- Toss the potatoes and next 5 ingredients with the oil a splash of salt & pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange them in a single layer.
- Cover tightly with foil and steam for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil, rotate the baking sheet, and roast for another 15-20 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes with a spatula and roast another 10 minutes.
Sunday, September 18, 2016
STEAMED ROASTED FINGERLING POTATOES ENJOY DAN:
STEAMED ROASTED FINGERLING POTATOES by CHEF DAN:
1-1/4-pounds fingerling potatoes, rinsed but not peeled
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2-3 sprigs fresh sage
2-3 tablespoon fresh dill
2-3 sprigs fresh thyme
6 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoon olive oil, plus for the sheet pan
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS (pre-heat oven to 425 F)
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS & PLANT SEEDS!!