Wednesday, September 21, 2016
AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE ENJOY DAN:
AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE by CHEF DAN:
1/2-cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 ripe avocados
1/2-cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3-cup almond breeze milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4-teaspoon fine salt
1/2-teaspoon chia powder
1. Place the chocolate chips in a bowl.
2. Place over a saucepan of barley simmering water.
3. Stir until chocolate Is melted and smooth, about 3 minutes.
4. Set aside.
5. Place the melted chocolate, and next 6 ingredients in a blender.
6. Blend until smooth and creamy.
7. Spoon into ramekins and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
8. Garnish with fresh raspberries, fresh sliced strawberries, whipped cream or chocolate savings.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!