Thursday, September 22, 2016
COFFEE INFUSED AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE ENJOY DAN:
COFFEE INFUSED AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE by CHEF DAN:
1/2-cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 ripe avocados
1 tablespoon raw honey
1 cup coconut milk
1/2-cup cacao powder
2 tablespoons expresso, ground fine in a coffee grinder
2 tablespoon coffee flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua)
1/2-teaspoon chili powder
1/4-teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon almond extract
1. Place the chocolate chips in a bowl.
2. Place over a saucepan of barley simmering water.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth about 3 minuses.
4. Place the melted chocolate in a blender and the next 9 ingredients:
5. Blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Spoons into ramekins and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
7. Garnish with fresh raspberries, or fresh sliced strawberries or chocolate savings and a spurt of whipping cream.