Monday, September 19, 2016
SEAN'S ROOSTER CHICKEN MULLIGATAWNY SOUP ENJOY DAN
SEAN’S ROOSTER CHICKEN MULLIGATAWNY SOUP by CHEF DAN:
2 whole rooster’s
4 tablespoon butter
4 tablespoon curry powder
4 onions, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 (8 Oz) package Chunky Chat Masala
4 tablespoons dried parsley
1 cup brown Jasmine rice
1 cup split peas
1 5pound tin diced tomatoes
4 carrots, peeled and diced
4 celery stalks, diced
2 each bell peppers, chopped
2 teaspoons EACH salt & white pepper
8 tart apples, chopped
1 cup lentils
1. In a stock pot place chicken in enough water to cover.
2. Add the masala, onion, garlic and parsley.
3. Cover and bring to boil and reduce heat and high simmer for 1 hour.
4. Remove the chicken from the stock and set aside to cool.
5. Add enough water to make 22 cups and bring to a boil.
6. Add rice, and next 9 ingredients, simmer for 30 minutes.
7. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, dice & add to pot.
8. Add 1 more cup lentils and simmer for 40 minutes.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS & PLANT SEEDS!!