Wednesday, March 22, 2017
TURKEY TETRAZZINI WITH AVOCADO ENJOY DAN:
TURKEY TETRAZZINI WITH AVOCADO by CHEF DAN:
1 (8 Oz) package of angel hair pasta
8 tablespoon butter, divided,
1 garlic clove, smashed
8 crimini, mushrooms, sliced
1 onion, chopped
2 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
1/4-cup almond flour
2 cups chicken broth
1/4-cup dry sherry
2/3cup Parmesan cheese, divided
1/8-teaspoon mace powder
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 avocados, seeded, halved, and peeled
2 cups frozen peas
3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey
DIRECTIONS: (preheat oven to 375 F)
1. Cook noodles per package directions:
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt 1 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-heat when sizzling.
4. Add garlic and sauté 30 second or until fragrant.
5. Add onions and mushrooms and sauté 7-8 minutes.
6. Add rosemary leaves and season with salt and pepper.
7. In a separate sauce pan, melt 6 tablespoon butter over medium-heat.
8. Pour in flour, stirring constantly until the flour smells nutty, 2 minutes.
9. Add broth and raise the temperature to medium-high.
10. Whisking constantly, until mixture has thickened, 3-5 minutes.
11. Remove from heat and pour in sherry.
12. Transfer to a blender and add avocado halves.
13. Blend until smooth, then add 3/4-Parmesan cheese, and next 2 ingredients, and mix to combine.
14. Pour avocado sauce over the pasta, add peas, turkey, and reserved mushroom mixture, mix well to combine.
15. Milt 1 tablespoons butter in the microwave.
16. Add Panko and reserved 1/4-cup Parmesan cheese to a bowl and drizzle with melted butter, toss to combine.
17. Prepare a baking dish with Pam.
18. Pour spaghetti mixture and sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
19. Bake for 15 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
ENJOY DAN: LIFE LOVE COOK AND SHARE!!