Friday, March 17, 2017
CRISPY CORNFLAKE BAKED CHICKEN TENDERS ENJOY DAN:
CRISPY CORNFLAKE BAKED CHICKEN TENDERS by CHEF DAN:
1 pound chicken tenders
3 cups cornflakes, slightly crushed
4 tablespoons almond flour
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon EACH smoked paprika and mace powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 F)
1. In one bowl, beat eggs.
2. In a second bowl. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients.
3. In a third bowl, add crushed cornflakes.
4. Dredge chicken tender in flour mixture, dip into beaten eggs, and coat with cornflakes.
5. Transfer tenders to a prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Flipping once, until golden.
ENJOY DAN: LIVE LOVE AND LAUGH!!