Monday, December 15, 2014
CHOCOLATE RISOTTO ENJOY DAN:
S.Z.C.CHOCOLATE RISOTTO by CHEF DAN:
1/3-cup bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1/2-cup coconut milk
3 cups whole milk
1/2-teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Arborio rice
2 tablespoon unsalted butter
1/2-cup toasted almonds
1. In the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
2. Cone chocolate, cream, vanilla and stir until chocolate is melted.
3. Set aside and keep warm.
4. In a sauce-pan combine milk, rice, sugar, and butter.
5. Place over low heat low-heat and cook stirring frequently, until rice is tender about 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and stir in melted chocolate.
7. Transfer to serving dish.
8. Sprinkle with toasted almond and serve.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!