Thursday, April 9, 2015
CAULIFLOWER WITH LEMON SAUCE ENJOY DAN:
CAULIFLOWER WITH LEMON SAUCE by CHEF DAN:
I-head of cauliflower
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2-teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon Herbs de Province
1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
1. Trim cauliflower, remove leaves and leaf stalks.
2. Turnover and trim the center f the core but leave whole.
3. Heat 2-inches of salted water in double broiler.
4. Put the whole head of the cauliflower in the steamer basket.
5. Cook 12-20 minutes, depending on the size of the cauliflower.
6. Meanwhile heat butter in the skillet over medium-low, when sizzling.
7. Add lemon juice and the zest to the butter.
8. Add Herb de Province and fresh chives.
9. When the cauliflower is done, place on serving dish.
10. Spoon lemon butter sauce over the cauliflower.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!