Thursday, August 10, 2017
ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH GARLIC SHRIMP ENJOY DAN:
ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH GARLIC SHRIMP by CHEF DAN:
4 zucchini, washed
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon EACH paprika, and turmeric
1-teaspoons red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
1/2-cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. Rinse, devein and remove tail from the shrimp; add to a bowl.
2. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, and 2 minced garlic cloves.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Toss with olive oil and garlic; set aside.
5. Using a spiral slicer, cut the zucchini into noodles.
6. Place them in a colander over a bowl in the sink.
7. Sprinkle the zucchini with salt and toss to combine.
8. Let sit for 15 minutes, while the salt extracts the moisture.
9. Combine the 2 cloves of garlic and next 4 ingredients and shrimp in a bowl, and mix well.
10. Heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium-high heat when sizzling.
11. Add the shrimp and cook until opaque about 2 minutes.
12. Rinse the zucchini under running water to remove the salt and dry on paper towels.
13. Add zucchini noodles and parsley to the shrimp, toss to coat.
14. Top with Parmesan cheese.
ENJOY DAN: BUON-APPETITE!!