Wednesday, August 9, 2017
THAI CHICKEN AND ZUCCHINI NOODLES ENJOY DAN:
THAI CHICKEN AND ZUCCHINI NOODLES by CHEF DAN:
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pound to an even thickness
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
2-3 zucchini, spiralized
2 carrots, spiralized
1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/4-fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1/4-cu dry roasted peanuts
3 tablespoon sesame seeds
Lime wedges for serving
1/3-cup creamy peanut butter
4 tablespoon water
1-thumb-size fresh ginger, grated
4 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2-teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2-teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. In a skillet add oil over medium-heat and when sizzling.
2. Season chicken and place in the hot skillet and sauté for 4-6 minutes on each side., until cooked through.
3. Transfer to a cutting board; allow to rest.
4. In a blender blend all sauce ingredients together, until creamy.
5. Steam or boil zucchini zoodles, carrot zoodles, and pepper until just tender.
6. Assemble bowls with zucchini zoodles, carrot zoodles and pepper on the bottom.
7. Dice chicken and assemble on top of the vegetables.
8. Drizzle sauce over the top and sprinkle with cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds.
9. Serve with lemon wedges.
ENJOY DAN: SHARING LIFE LOVE AND RECIPES!!