Wednesday, August 2, 2017
SAUTEED GREEN BEANS WITH BRIT'S BLACK MARKET KIMCHI ENJOY DAN:
SAUTEED GREEN BEANS WITH BRITT’S BLACK-MARKET KIMCHI by CHEF DAN:
1-pound green/string beans or haricot verts
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
2 tablespoons Britt's Black Market Kimchi
1 tablespoons liquid aminos (soy protein)
2 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking
2 scallions, bias sliced into 1/2inch lengths
2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Wash and trim the green/string beans; drain and dry.
2. stir together, garlic, and next 5 ingredients.
3. set aside.
4. heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and when sizzling.
5. add the string beans and sauté until the beans are lightly browned, should take about 5 minutes.
6. remove beans form the skillet and set aside.
7. heat the skillet again over medium-heat.
8. add garlic sauce mixture and sauté until sauce starts to bubble.
9. add the reserved beans; lower heat and mix well.
10. remove from heat and stir in scallions.
11. season with salt and pepper to taste.
12. garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONG AND EAT BRITT’S KIMCHI!!