Sunday, August 6, 2017
PAN FRIED SWEET POTATO AND APPLE ENJOY DAN:
PAN FRIED SWEET POTATO AND APPLE by CHEF DAN:
1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into small dice
1 sweet onion, sliced and separated into rings
1 bell pepper, diced
1 gala apple, peeled and diced
1 teaspoon chives
1/2-teaspoon EACH parsley, garlic powder, and ginger powder
1/4-teaspoon EACH sage, marjoram, and thyme
1/2-teaspoon EACH sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Heat a skillet over medium-heat and when hot.
2. Add coconut oil and melt, and when sizzling.
3. Add sweet potatoes, onion, bell pepper, and seasonings.
4. Cover and cook 20 minutes, turning potatoes every 5 minutes.
5. Add apples and cook for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes and apples are fork tender.
ENJOY DAN: BE STRONG KEEP FAITH!!