Saturday, August 5, 2017
BAKED CHICKEN KIEV MY WAY ENJOY DAN:
BAKED CHICKEN KIEV MY WAY by CHEF DAN:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
4 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon EACH dried tarragon, and chives
Sea salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoon almond flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 pinch cayenne pepper
DIRECTIONS (PREHEAT OVEN TO 375 F)
1. Pound chicken breasts with a mallet to 1/4-inch thick.
2. Mix together, garlic and next 5 ingredients.
3. From into a paste using a mortar and pestle, add salt and pepper.
4. Pound until it is a paste.
5. Divide the butter evenly between the chicken breasts and carefully roll up and secure with string.
6. Freeze until firm or until the butter is firm.
7. Coat the chicken with flour, dip into beaten eggs and coat with Panko.
8. Press firmly to make sure Panko sticks.
9. Return to the freezer for 15 minutes more.
10. Bake chicken in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown, and crisp.
11. Plate the chicken and drizzle a bit of butter sauce over the top.
ENJOY DAN: SHARING LIFE LOVE AND FOOD!!