Friday, August 5, 2016
SLOW COOK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LAVA CAKE ENJOY DAN:
SLOW COOK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LAVA CAKE by CHEF DAN:
2 cups all purpose flour or almond flour
1 cup of sugar or 2/3-cup Amber Raw Blue Agave
3/4-cup baking cocoa, divided
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup almond milk
3 tablespoon olive oil
2 (10 Oz) bag peanut butter chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 cup hot water
1. Spray crock-pot with Pam.
2. Combine flour agave, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add milk, oil, and vanilla, eggs, and stir to combine.
4. Gently stir in bag of peanut butter chips.
5. Place in the crock-pot and spread evenly.
6. Combine semi-sweet chocolate chips & half the cocoa in a separate bowl.
7. Pour evenly over the batter (Do Not Stir).
8. Pour the second bag of peanut butter chips evenly across the top.
9. Cover and cook on high for about 2 hours, until cake passed toothpick test.
10. Turn off crock-pot and remove lid.
11. Let stand for 30-40 minutes.
12. Serve cake & spoon chocolate LAVA from bottom of crock-pot over cake.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS & PLANT SEEDS!!