Monday, August 1, 2016
BRAZILIAN OLYMPICS CHICKEN SANDWICH (SALPICAO) ENJOY DAN:
BRAZILIAN OLYMPICS CHICKEN SANDWICH (SALPICAO) by CHEF DAN:
4 tablespoons lemon juice
Sea salt and Seasoned Black Pepper to taste
8 cup smoked chicken meat
1/2-cup golden raisins
2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
1/2-teaspoon EACH paprika, and turmeric
1/2-cup onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 carrot, grated
2 beets, grated
1/2-cup fresh cilantro
16 Boston lettuce leaves
16 slices ESSENTIAL BAKING Multi Grain bread
1. In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1/2-teaspoon salt and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
2. Add the chicken and next 5 ingredients season with salt & pepper to taste.
3. In another bowl, combine the oil with the remaining 2 tablespoon lemon juice season with salt & pepper to taste.
4. Mix in the carrots, beets and cilantro.
5. Place lettuce leaf on 8 of the bread slices, and then top with chicken salad, carrot mixture, another leaf, and another slice of bread.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS & PLANT SEEDS!!