Saturday, August 6, 2016
BANANA GARONLA ENJOY DAN
BANANA GRANOLA by CHEF DAN:
Makes 5 cups
1 cup gluten free rolled oats
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup raw walnuts
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2-cup flax seeds
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2-teaspoon EACH ground ginger, cardamom, & curry blend
1/4-cup dried dates
1/4-teaspoon kosher salt
1/4-cup coconut oil, melted
2 ripe bananas, mashed until smooth
1 tablespoon raw honey
1/2-cup dried blueberries
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 350 F)
1. In a bowl whisk together oats, and next 10 ingredients:
2. In separate bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, coconut oil, and honey.
3. Pour over the granola and stir to well to combine.
4. Spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring once half-way through, until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven, and carefully stir in the dried blueberries.
7. Store in an airtight container.
ENJOY DAN: SONG SONGS & DANCE!!