Monday, March 21, 2016
PARMESAN PASTA WITH COCONUT MILK ENJOY DAN:
PARMESAN PASTA WITH COCONUT MILK by CHEF DAN:
Makes 8 cups
12-ounces orzo pasta
4 tablespoons butter, divided
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup coconut milk
12 snap peas cut on the bias in 1/2-inch lengths
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 pounds cooked chicken tenders
6 slices cooked Canadian bacon
Sea salt & Seasoned Pepper Medley to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain a set aside:
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-heat when sizzling.
3. Add broccoli and snap peas and sauté for about 4 minutes.
4. In a 1 quart saucepan over medium-low heat.
5. Add butter and coconut milk, stirring occasionally until butter is melted.
6. Stir in Parmesan cheese and cook for 5-6 minutes until cheese is melted and smooth, remove from heat.
7. Pour Parmesan cheese over pasta.
8. Add broccoli, snap peas, cooked chicken, cooked bacon, season with S. &.P.
9. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!