Saturday, March 26, 2016
CHICKEN STEW WITH BRITT'S MARKET KINCHI ENJOY DAN:
CHICKEN STEW WITH BRITT’S MARKET KIMCHI by CHEF DAN:
3 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons rice wine
6 pinches Seasoned Pepper Medley
1 (5 Oz) bottle of Britt’s Market Kimchi
1 (14 Oz) block tofu, drained and pressed in a strainer in paper towels with a large can on top
2 cups water
6 baby portabella mushrooms
1 red bell pepper
1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
2 scallions, bias cut into 1/2-inch slices
4 Teaspoons chipolte powder
2 teaspoons Tandoori Masala
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 pinches Seasoned Pepper Medley
1. Place chicken tender in bowl and add rice wine and pepper.
2. Let marinate for 1 hour.
3. Chop onion, tofu, mushrooms, and bell pepper and place in a bowl.
4. Mix together the sauce to make a paste.
5. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-heat when sizzling.
6. Add Britt’s Market Kimchi; sauté for 10-12 minutes.
7. Add chicken, marinate and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
8. Add everything else except the scallions, and jalapeño pepper.
9. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
10. Garnish with scallions and jalapeno pepper.
11. Serve with rice noodles or jasmine rice.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!