Wednesday, March 23, 2016
HEALTHY SPINACH TOMATO AND FETA OMELET EGG BEATERS ENJOY DAN:
HEALTHY SPINACH TOMATO AND FETA OMELET WITH EGG BEATERS
By CHEF DAN:
3/4-cup egg beaters 100% egg whites
Sea salt and Seasoned Peeper Medley to taste
1/4-cup spinach leaves, chopped
1/4- cup tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Frank’s Red Pepper Hot Sauce
1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
1. In a skillet sprayed with Pam heat over medium heat until sizzling.
2. Add egg beaters and season with salt & pepper.
3. Cook about 2 minutes, or until eggs began to set.
4. Gently lift edges and tilt skillet to allow uncooked egg beaters to run underneath 2-3 minutes, or until set
5. Top half the omelet with spinach, tomatoes and feta cheese.
6. Fold remaining half of omelet over filling;
7. Top with Frank’s Hot Sauce and fresh chives.
ENJOY DAN: PLANT SEEDS & SING SONGS!!