Thursday, March 17, 2016
CAST IRON PAN ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS ENJOY DAN:
CAST IRON PAN ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS by CHEF DAN:
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound, crimini chanterelle, shitake, oyster, and morel mushrooms your choice
4 cloves garlic
Sea salt and Seasoned Pepper Medley to taste
3 tablespoon white wine
4 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh snipped chives
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 450 F)
1. In a cast-iron skillet, heat the butter and oil over medium-high heat, and when sizzling.
2. Add the mushrooms, trimmed and halved, garlic, 2 tablespoons cilantro, salt & pepper.
3. Cook stirring until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
4. Add wine and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
5. Roast until tender, about 8 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and add lemon juice, chives and remaining cilantro.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!