Sunday, January 31, 2016
BROWN BUTTER SCALLOP CURRY ENJOY DAN:
BROWNE BUTTER SCALLOP CURRY by CHEF DAN
1 pound large scallops
Sea salt and Seasoned Pepper Medley to taste
3 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
1 teaspoon curry powder
Hand full fresh chopped parsley
1. Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-heat, add butter and when sizzling.
3. Melt the butter, curry powder and slowly it will turn into brownish color and start to foam.
4. Arrange the scallops on the hot skillet and sear on both sides.
5. Cook about 40 second each side.
6. Add lemon peel and parsley.
7. Serve with jasmine rice.
ENJOY DAN: BON-AAPPETITE!!